Effective date: December 2017
For reservation purposes: We collect the following data:
- Your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address;
- Credit card details (type and card number, name on card, expiry date);
- Information of stay, including dates of arrival and departure, special requests made, comments on his preferences: accommodation, equipment or other.
You can always choose what personal data (if any) you want to share with us.
Why we collect your personal data
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your booking online.
- Customer Service: We use your personal data to provide you with assistance.
- Guest Comments: We may use your contact information to invite you by e-mail to leave a review after your stay. This can be useful for other travelers looking for accommodation.
- Other communications: We may contact you by e-mail, mail, phone depending on the contact information you have shared with us. Several reasons can explain it:
- We may need to contact you regarding the requests you have made.
- When using our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment on your experience on our website.
To process your data as mentioned above, we rely on the following legal frameworks:
- The execution of the contract: the use of your personal data may be necessary to execute the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use this data to fulfill our obligations to complete and manage this reservation in accordance with our contract.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the content of the website and for administrative, legal and fraud detection purposes.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This may include personal information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal information may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands (suite.booking.com), the company which operates this website. BookingSuite will provide your personal information to Booking.com for the purposes described above.